Safe And Effective Termite Control Options For Protecting Your Home.
Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte specializes in two very effective but different termite control and prevention systems. We can help you determine which treatment option is best for you and your home.
Trelona Termite Bait System
Trelona ATBS – A Ground-breaking Termite Bait System
The Trelona Advance Termite Bait System (ATBS) is one of the most efficient and recommended termite removal system in America. This is because Trelona’s Advanced Termite Bait System (ATBS), consisting of an active component known as Novaluron, requires a lesser dose to control and remove the entire colony whereas other systems require more. This Advanced Termite Bait System(ATBS) has been designed efficiently to allow quick feeding and to prevent the termites from reaching your home.
Features & Benefits of Trelona Advanced Termite Bait System (ATBS):
- New Active Ingredient: Novaluron is the novel active component in Trelona’s Advanced Termite Bait System which allows it to completely terminate the infestation with lesser bait as compared to other bait treatment systems in Melbourne.
- Superior Matrix: Puri-cell is BASF’s advanced technology that renders a highly appetizing cellulose-compressed matrix which is a favored source by rummaging worker termites. Trelona’s Advanced Termite Baiting System consists of 16 pre-assembled stations consisting of around 248 gram of treatment that requires no long procedure of installation or mixing.
- User Flexibility: After conducting an inspection service of your Melbourne home, according to your home’s requirement and construction, our control and removal service expert have the option of combining Termidor HE soil treatment, Termidor Residual, or Trelona ATBS.
- Durable & Easy-to-use Design: Since the Trelona Advanced Termite Bait System consists of pre-assembled stations that are manufactured using high-quality plastic, it makes them durable and easy to use. Due to its efficient quick-lock cover, it also reduces the chances of children or pets tampering with it.
- Proven Performance: The Trelona Advance Termite Bait System has proven to be more efficient than other pest control and removal services in Melbourne, as the pest finds the stations faster due to its unique and advanced design and size.
- Annual Inspection: BASF’s Trelona ATBS Annual Bait Stations provides you with the flexibility and leisure to conduct inspections of the stations once every year without you having to spend a lot of money on frequent visits and inspection services by pest removal service experts.
Why Should You Use the Trelona ATBS?
Trelona ATBS is an advanced type of baiting system in Melbourne that has proven to be highly efficient by terminating an infestation with a lesser dose. This monitoring system provides your Melbourne home with 24/7 security from termites and allows our pest control and removal service expert to conduct an inspection regularly to ensure that there is no existing pest infestation.
The ATBS stations are strategically placed around your home to guard your home so that just in case these insects decide to invade your home, the will first reach these stations before reaching your home. And since the active ingredient in this treatment is considered even more delicious than wood, they would be easily distracted, controlled, and removed.
Due to it being large in size, these ATBS stations have the strength to not only hold enough of treatment to eliminate one colony but multiple colonies. Since each station is securely fitted with a quick-lock cover, it eliminates any chance of tampering by your children or pets.
- How does the Trelona ATBS Work?
First and foremost, our Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte will conduct a thorough inspection around your home for any signs of a pest activity. After determining Trelona is the best fit for your property and situation, the Trelona ATBS stations will be strategically placed around your home and an inspection will be conducted quarterly, two times per year, or annually depending on the structure.
While conducting an inspection, if there are any of these insects in the inspection cartridge then it will be replaced with a bait treatment cartridge containing the active ingredient, for these insects to feed on. Once they have consumed the treatment and gone off to their colony, not only will they transfer the treatment to their nest partners, but they will also unknowingly send the others to the treatment cartridge to feed, leading to the full colony getting affected with the treatment and killing the colony completely.
Once the colony is dead, we continue to replace and monitor to ensure your home is inspected to find and eliminate any new infestations.
Why Choose Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte?
Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte is a Pest Control & Termite Treatment Company hat provides thorough Termite Inspections and Treatment using eco-friendly products to provide you and your family with a termite and pest-free living environment. .
Second Method: Termidor® Termiticide
Unlike any other termiticide, Termidor® termiticide/insecticide kills termites through ingestion or contact. Because Termidor is non-repellent, termites unknowingly ingest it along with the cellulose and other material they normally ingest. Since termites can’t see, feel, or smell Termidor, they readily contact it as they forage for wood or other cellulose materials. So even if termites are not actively feeding, Termidor will kill them. Typical Termidor application rates contain 0.06% of the active ingredient fipronil, which is substantially lower than any other termiticides. It is not mutagenic, not teratogenic, and not considered a human carcinogen. It is also non-toxic to earthworms and soil microflora. And because it binds tightly to organic matter in soil, eliminating any potential for it to reach groundwater. With our Perimeter Plus Treatment even less termiticide is applied in the soil. Our targeted Termidor Treatments according to the Termidor Perimeter Plus label is the most environmentally friendly liquid Termite Treatment available.
Conventional Liquid Treatment
Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlote has been using Termidor Termiticide in Charlotte NC and surrounding areas since 2001 and we have experienced exceptional results with no call backs. Termidor is recognized as the gold standard in termite control and our track record with it supports that claim. Our Termidor Perimeter Plus Termite Treatment delivers targeted environmentally responsible results, and is a low-dose treatment, with no odor.
Termite Bait System
The Trelona Advance Termite baiting is the closest thing we have to true non-chemical termite control. Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte will install and monitor the Advance Termite Bait System on the exterior without even entering your home. There is no drilling in floors or foundations are required, and it results in limited disturbances in landscaping.
Envirosafe Pest Control of Charlotte is the leading provider of Termite and Pest Control Services that are safe for your family, home, and pets. For over 30 years we have established ourselves as the areas stand alone provider of green, earth friendly, organic, and low environmental impact termite and pest control services. Envirosafe Pest Control’s employees are Master Pest Technicians accredited through Clemson University’s esteemed program. With thousands of happy customers in the Charlotte area, our “Go Green” track record and environmental stewardship speaks for itself.
Envirosafe Pest control of Charlotte stands alone in delivering safe, effective, organic pest control and is pleased and thankful to serve many loyal customers!